There’s no shortage of shopping and fashion news in this town, which makes sense, because there is definitely no shortage of shopping and fashion. Of course, some NYC neighborhoods do a better job than others at bringing it close to home, and your individual tastes may vary (Madison Avenue? Spring Street? Smith? Elizabeth? Bleecker? Bedford? [...]
Tagged: Decorating Your Apartment
Just because many of us–in fact, 70% of us!–choose to live in a NYC rental apartment rather than buy a condo or house, doesn’t mean we don’t have dreams and desires about transforming our living space into something more personal, more uniquely our own. Sure, plenty of Manhattan and Brooklyn rental apartments come ready-rented with [...]
What is Urban Edge?
Urban Edge is a FREE no fee apartment website. Apartments for rent are listed by the owners, property managers, and leasing agents. Many of them connect their database directly to ours, so you're not looking at listings that have already been rented.
Here's what you WON'T find: bait and switch ads, brokers pretending to be owners, the same apartment posted by 20 different agents, and scam postings. How, you ask, do we do that?
This is how: no one posts an apartment for rent without their account first being approved by our top notch staff, trained to sniff out evil-doers (and brokers charging a fee).
Nabes we cover: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Westchester County, Nassau County, Northern New Jersey (Hudson, Bergen and Essex Counties), and Fairfield County in CT.
C’mon, Follow Us, You Know You Want To
Voted Most Popular
Whaddya Want to Know About?
We Love to Pin!
- Have you made your plans for next weekend (Memorial Day)? Tell us what you're doing! :) ow.ly/l8oiK--- 1 day ago
- Building of the Day: Located on Riverside Drive in Washington Heights, it currently has a rare 3 bedroom, 3 bath apartment available!...--- 2 days ago
- We agree! :D ow.ly/kZzRS #mostinterestingman #nofeeapartments--- 4 days ago
- Urban Edge is looking for interns! Check out our ad for more details. Spend the summer with us! :) ow.ly/kV7x0--- 1 week ago
- RT @gbNYC: #NYC Development Ahead Under Elevated Trains? bit.ly/16lX9X5 @globestcom #infrastructure #cities--- 1 week ago
Obligatory Tag Cloud – Gotta Have OneApartment Living Battery Park City Boerum Hill Brooklyn Brooklyn Heights Bushwick Carroll Gardens Chelsea Clinton / Hell's Kitchen Clinton Hill Cobble Hill Downtown Brooklyn DUMBO East Village Financial District Foodies Galleries Greenpoint Greenwich Village Long Island City Lower East Side Lower Manhattan Manhattan Museums Neighborhoods New Developments Northern New Jersey Parks Park Slope Queens Real Estate Trends & News Rental Market Renting in NYC Restaurants Restaurants in NYC SoHo Staten Island The Bronx Things To Do Tips for Finding an Apartment Tribeca Upper East Side Upper West Side West Village Williamsburg